Wafer Loader mWL 150/200t
The Wafer Loader mWL 150/200t is designed for fully automated loading and unloading of 150/200 mm (6"/8") thin-wafers from cassettes onto an external chuck for visual inspection.
The mWL 150/200t comes with a dual-arm-robot (with flip box optional), a combination of Bernoulli vacuum- and top grip end-effectors, two cassette stations with scanners, a pre-aligner, an end-effector change station, a transfer station (for storing a wafer while taking a different end-effector for further process) incl. an end-effector cleaner, as well as a touch screen. Optionally it can individually be equipped with a wafer flipping function and a customized external chuck.
The adaptation to OEM tools according to customer requirements is possible.
- Wafer sizes: 150 mm (6") and 200 mm (8")
- Handling of two wafer sizes in one machine
- Loading and unloading of a chuck
- Handling of e.g. thin-wafers > 50 µm (1,97 mil)
- Handling of warped wafers
- Chip side and back side handling
- Optimized footprint
- Flip box optional
- Automated end-effector change after wafer size change
- Automated end-effector cleaning after end-effector change
- OCR reader for wafer ID optional
- FFU for better cleanroom class optional
- Cleanroom class 5 (ISO EN 14 644-1)
- CE certificated
- SEMI standard compliant
- UPS (uninterruptible power supply) optional