Wafer Sorter mWS 150/200
The Wafer Sorter mWS 150/200 is designed for sorting, (mass) transfering, splitting or merging of 150mm (6”) and 200mm (8”) thin and warped wafers in one machine and can be equipped with up to six cassettes. The mWS 150/200 continuously monitors all wafers in the cassette before and during the whole work process and verifies the compatibility of wafer and end-effector size.
The mWS 150/200 comes with two scanners (each for up to three cassettes), a dual-arm-robot, Bernoulli vacuum end-effectors, a pre-aligner and an automated end-effector change station, as well as an end-effector cleaner. Optionally it can be equipped with other end-effectors (e.g. Top Grip or Batch) and a green light visual inspection module.
- Wafer sizes: 150 mm (6”) and 200 mm (8”)
- Sorting of two wafer sizes in one machine
- Handling of warped wafers
- Optimized footprint
- Automated changing and cleaning of end-effectors
- Green light visual inspection optional
- OCR reader for wafer ID optional
- FFU for better cleanroom class optional
- Cleanroom class 5 (ISO EN 14 644-1)
- CE certificated
- SEMI standards compliant
- UPS (uninterruptible power supply) optional